Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 6

Dear Family:


As far as the bike lock goes, ask Justin. And also, when you send my sheets and stuff, send that electric toothbrush if it doesn't get used. I don't ever get to do the hosting thing because Wednesday is my p-day. This week flew by. Less than 3 weeks left. I leave on the 17th I'm pretty sure. I should have my flight plans by the next e-mail. The language is starting to come now. Slowly, but surely. And we have like 5 lessons to teach this week in spanish. That will help a lot. So I'm excited to get out of here. I have a list of stuff to talk about. First off, last night in our devotional, L. Tom Perry came and spoke. It was so cool to see an apostle. He did awesome too. Just as he walked in the room the spirit was so strong. He talked about the Book of Mormon and the power that it has and how it is what makes our church. Then last Monday we went to the rc again. I got a few answers but no very good conversations. But I talked to this lady, the first thing she said was, how did you know to call me? Last week a couple kid's from your church stopped by. I explained to her it was all random. She didn't wanna hear what I had to say, but it was still cool. She wished me good luck and everything. Some things I could use this week, sorry I hate asking for stuff, I feel like I always am. Some boxers for gym, it's getting to hot for garments. Some sort of wipes or cleaners for my glasses. My inhaler unless I have it and don't know about it. That cream for my belly button burn. A pocket size dictionary for english to spanish. And then a really small pocket size book of mormon in spanish. They should be like 4 bucks I think. You can get them from the distribution center. If they're way cheap get two cause my companion wants one too. And then some more bowls for salsa. Thanks for that package. It was way good. Those mint brownies are my favorite. As of this week I'm up 15 pounds. I don't get why cause I work out a lot. But whatever. I'm not getting fat. And I'll lose it all in the field anyways. I'm pretty sure I saw Cody Barker last Wednesday when I was walking to the temple. It was weird. Linda Gubler sent me a really nice letter. Make sure you tell her thanks so much. Also I got a Dear Elder from Lindsey Putnam. She's going to Mexico for the summer. She wants my e-mails though so get her address from Shereesa or something. That car recall is something that you for sure need to get done. So don't forget about that one. When you get the blazer aligned just tell them who I am and I used to work at elite. They will help you out. And Mitch will take care of you as far as tires go. Tell Sis that those chinese candy things she sent me, well those green apple hi chew things were absolutely amazing. I love them.

Brody's e-mail was a little wild. I can't wait to start having those experiences. It sounds like Weston is doing good too. I feel bad he is in such a hot place, and it's snowing outside here right now. I don't have a whole lot more to say! Thanks for all your love, prayers, and support. I couldn't do this without any of you. I'm so excited to get out in the field. I wish I could just leave now. The spanish will come out in the field. It's hard but I know it will come. I know this church is true and I'm so grateful for the wonderful parents that you are and the way you raised me. I love the Book of Mormon and the teachings I receive from it. I know that Jesus Christ died and suffered for every single one of us. I am so grateful for that. I know that Joseph Smith is who restored the church on earth today. I'm so grateful for him and the faith he had in God. I know that God loves us all. I pray for all of you! I love you all so much!

Tell Grandma and Grandpa Schvaneveldt thanks for the letter too. I love hearing from them. I won't get to call home on Mother's day, but I will at the airport so don't worry. Tell grandma and grandpa hi and that I love them so much and I appreciate all they do for me and all they have done for me, and the great examples they have been.

Justin, I would really like to get at least $1500 up front then $150 a month after that for the bike. And the lowest I want to get is $3,000. But do whatever you think is right. You're in charge of it. Just give my parents the money and have them keep whatever they need and give the rest to Lynn for the tractor. You didn't distract me by talking about that. I usually zone off about once a day for 15-20 minutes and think about cars and stuff. I know that's bad, but I'm only human.

Thank you everyone and for the amazing examples you have all set for me! Sorry I don't answer all of you questions. I forget all of them. But I try to remember! Love you all, have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment