Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 27, 2010 E-Mail

I'm sure this will be pretty short since we just barely talked.  Christmas Day was awesome.  Eubelina was baptized.  Then she asked me to confirm her too.  So I've never done that in English let alone in Spanish.  I was really nervous.  Then right before church we called her and she didn't think she was going to be able to come because her Grandma had just passed away and they were all on the phone with people in Mexico.  So we went to church and she wasn't there.  Well she walked in just in time to be confirmed.  I was really nervous.  It was hard to tell if I was feeling the Spirit really strong, or if I was just freaking out.  Probably some of both!  But it was a good experience.  Other than that it was a slow week as far as work goes.  Thursday we had zone conference in Moses Lake so that took up most of the day, then Friday was Christmas Eve then Christmas day.  Of course we still worked everyday, but things were just a little bit slower.  I'm glad everyone had a good Christmas.  It was great to talk to everyone.  Thank you so much everyone for everything.  I was very well taken care of and that's because I have awesome family and friends.  I love you all.  I'm so grateful that through this gospel we can all live together again.  I know that through living the teachings of Christ that we will be well taken care of.  He really doesn't ask that much of us.  We just need to humble ourselves and do it.  I love you all so much!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment