Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 9, 2011 E-Mail

Sorry I am so behind!

It seemed to be a good week but I can't remember much. I apologize I'm e-mailing today. We went to the temple so we had to change our p-day. It's about 5 pm here and we have been up since a little before 3. It was good going to the temple though. I miss going. It was also good because we got to meet Elders Garcia and Peterson there. We spent part of the day with them in Spokane then we just got back into Wenatchee.
It was sort of a tough week because I was sick a few of the days but still got out and worked everyday. Last week we were up before 6:30 almost day. One day at around 3:30 because we had to go to Spokane for zone leader council. So between the lack of sleep, weather changes, and just not feeling well I got a really bad fever and started to get pretty dizzy and had a really bad head ache. But Brother Pedersen and my companion gave me a blessing and I'm feeling quite a bit better this week. I'm trying to blame my fever on those new socks you sent me mom. Those things are nuts, I'm pretty sure they do raise my body temp. So thanks for those.
Our investigator in the wheelchair was the only one who was able to make it to church this week. A lot of our investigators have dropped us or sort of disappeared. We are going to be focusing on finding. We know that as we continue through the trial that we will be blessed to find those who the Lord has prepared for His gospel at this time.
Sorry this is so short! I love you all so much and thanks for everything. I'm so grateful for temples and the chance to go and get away from the world and feel of the spirit so strong. I know this church is true!! Have a great week!

Love Elder Schvaneveldt

No comments:

Post a Comment