Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Letter!!

March 18, 2010

Dear home,

I'm here and alive! So far things are going awesome. Having Weston be my host helped a lot and made it so the goodbye wasn't too hard. Then as soon as I got in Jared and Brody were waiting for me so that was way cool. I've seen a few more people I know also. This place is unbelievable!! It's nuts how strong the spirit is in all of the classes. My companion is really cool. Elder Nelson is his name and he is from St. George. We are in a room with four of us. My companion is going to Spokane too. Another kid is from Hurricane and he is going to Seattle. The other is from Gilbert and I think he is going to San Fernando.  They're all really nice. Weston came and ate lunch with me too so that was way cool. My P day is on Wed. so I can't e-mail until then. And I'm not supposed to write letters on any other day than Wed. either. I think that's kind of weird so I'll ask about it tomorrow. But don't worry about me!! I'm gonna be fine. Go ahead and just type this letter up and forward it to everyone. It was really cool tonight to read the letters that everyone put in my suitcase. I had yours mom, then Kaylee's then Weston gave me one too. My address is:
Elder Kaden Jon Schvaneveldt
MTC Mailbox #240
WA-SPO 0511
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793
I know this church is true and that this is where I'm supposed to be right now. The gospel has brought so much happiness to my life so I want to share that with everyone! I love you all so much and can't wait to get letters!
P.S. It's all good, the tree of life showers aren't here! And the only negative thing so far is that I haven't found any Mountain Dew at all! I had to drink Fanta! So start sending the Dew! Love you all!
Elder Schvaneveldt
So it looks like the first address we got wasn't right. I have updated it on the blog, but if you wrote it down or anything before this you should update it.

No comments:

Post a Comment