Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012 E-Mail (His last one!!!)

To be honest this week was a tough one.  I really tried working hard knowing that it's one of my last weeks and I felt like I worked hard, but we didn't see much come from it at all.  I think it's satan just trying to get me to think that I can be lazy and not do anything.  But that's not true.  So this week will be a good one.  We did do a lot of tracting and met some good people that hopefully we can start teaching soon.  We have a lot of set appointments already for this week which is always a good thing.  Saturday night we decided to go and try to see an investigator to invite her to church.  Well there were about 4 cops in front of her house searching the cars outside.  We decided to turn around and take off.  She's been really flaky as we have been teaching her.  We will see what happens when we go back to see her.  Really I don't have much more to say.  I'm sort of in a blank because I can't believe my time is almost over.  Thank you so much to everyone for the love and support I have received.  I know that the gospel is true and that it was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that His son is our Savior.  I know that through Jesus Christ we can overcome anything. Whether it be a sadness or a sin or whatever it is.  I know that the book of mormon is true and that it guides us closer to our Savior as we read and study it.  I'm so grateful to have been a missionary and experience the things that I've experienced.  I hope you all have a great week.  And I'll see you soon!
Love Elder Schvaneveldt

No comments:

Post a Comment